Monday 14 March 2011

Collaborative PowerPoint

In the last week the class engaged in a collaborative PowerPoint in google docs.
I found this activity very useful as we were building on our ideas from the games based learning input and presenting them in a PowerPoint format. This would be beneficial to children as they would and improve their skills in this program. The fact that the activity was in a google doc was very helpful as each member of our group could have their own computer and contribute to specific slides, this eliminates the annoyance of crowding around a computer to work together which creates a difficult situation.
The result of each person contributing from their own computer is that teamwork is made much easier than it had previously been.

I think that as well as building on previous ICT skills, using the google doc PowerPoint enables the Health and Wellbeing outcomes;

I make full use of and value the opportunities I am given to improve and manage my learning and, in turn, I can help to encourage learning and confidence in others.
*Responsibility of all
I value the opportunities I am given to make friends and be part of a group in a range of situations.
*Responsibility of all

No comments:

Post a Comment